Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Say It Out Loud...

I've been burdened with my way of living. I wanted to be happy like other, to love and to be loved, to feel my smile again, to say that I'm human like before, to make things like nobody bussinesses, to be where I want to be, to dance my favroute song, to hold on in the things that i believe in. Now, I'm in the middle of two where i had to decide on which, where, what, who, why, how I'm going ease the pain in me. I was just too afraid to hurt my feeling or his but I'm more afraid to hurt those people who already put some high expectation on me. What should i do now? should i ran? should i just keep on silent? or should say it out loud? Thre's a man ever mentioned to me that I had to stand for my own coz I'm the master for my life and I'm the director for my living story that i created now. I can't dissagree with him coz it's true. His words challenged me to shout my heart out, to say what i supposed to say. But for now, I just can't make any dessision yet. I missed my home town and i really do. I needed some time to think and to clear things for my self. I was just needed time and let time tell you the tales... Love You Dear...

No comments: